HOW IS THE MONEY SPENT?
A quick breakdown of your donation: 70% of your sponsorship donations goes overseas, the remaining 30% of your sponsorship goes directly to our retained funds, saved for any exceptional need such as a life-threatening emergency. The 70% sent over, of that 40% this is used to fund the running of the child sponsorship. The remaining 30% goes towards providing the best care possible for the child you sponsor. This could be to provide the cost of accommodation or travelling to the institutions, clothing the children, as well as providing 3 quality meals to the children, and providing them with a quality education, committed teachers, books, pens, nutritious food and vital medical care.